Click column header to sort
Due to continued growth Kura has an opening for an experienced HR Business Partner to join us in our Glasgow site.
Kura is focused on creating a people culture built around coaching, development & engagement, with the aim of unlocking the potential for both its people and the business and we are recruiting the right person to work in partnership with Operations, sharing responsibility for the delivery of key people metrics.
Within this role your responsibilities will be to ensure that the delivery of HR strategy and practices contributing to the achievement of Kura’s vision and philosophy.
Business Development Manager - UK based Outsourced Contact Centre/BPO
Salary upto £60k depending on experience - plus excellent commission package and market leading benefits
Remote based / UK Wide
We are seeking a highly ambitious, driven, results orientated individual with a background in Contact Centre and B2B Sales.
Our Business Development Managers main responsibility is to generate new business through face to face sales and networking, bringing in, closing and developing new business through a 360 sales cycle.
We service a wide variety of clients across a variety of sectors of industry and your target companies are limited only by your imagination, curiosity and innovative thinking. We seek innovation in our clients and empower it in our team, and we are looking for people to consistently upskill and develop themselves.
- To source your own leads to develop and secure new business
- Identify and develop leads for sales opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to deliver sales targets
- To develop value propositions target at key client sectors
- Generate your own leads from social media, prospecting, attending events and any other source
- Proactively nurture and develop leads from initial contact to sales opportunity
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process through credentials pitch; requirements gathering; solution pitch; negotiation; close and handover to the wider business
You will be responsible for the Financial Support to the business for a defined customer portfolio; this will involve a high level of stakeholder management in order to support the delivery of the business objectives for the financial delivery on contracts.
A key aspect of the role will be monitoring and analysing the financial performance of individual business streams within Kura.
- Production of Annual Budgeting & Forecasts at a support department level
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts, incorporating accruals, prepayments etc.
- Producing analysis to explain key variances to identify financial opportunities and risks to ensure results are delivered to plan
- Supporting the budget holders with all key management information
- Developing and maintaining relationships with other areas of the business
- Proactively participating in process improvement projects both within the Finance area and the wider business
We are now recruiting Pension Technical Agents to join our team, you will be responsible for responding to initial queries from doctors regarding their occupational pension schemes (mainly the NHS pension scheme)
Our client is a registered trade union for medical staff in the United Kingdom.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- Answering enquiries by telephone, post or email
- Understanding how benefits accrue and being able to explain complex ideas in an easily understood manner
- Keeping accurate records
- Keeping up to date with pension and tax laws
Our Pensions Technical Agents are generally not allowed to give advice, but they do point members to other sources of information and staff members who would provide advice.
Inisoft are a market-leading provider of software solutions for contact centres, with clients throughout Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Software is all about solving problems, and the right software can change people’s experiences – in our case both the experience of contact centre agents and customers.
Our product, Syntelate XA, is all about empowering agents and making things easy for them. With Syntelate XA, agents can help customers by phone, email, SMS, web chat and social media – all from a single, simple user interface. Confident agents = happy customers.
Inisoftare seeking an experienced professional to be our managing director. In this role, you will leading the way with our expansion into new markets in the UK and abroad. You will be working in a very fast-paced environment. You’ll need excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines. In return, you’ll have a creative role leading a small but talented team and have the freedom to drive our products and commercial models.
- Manage all aspects of the software business including product development, client relationships, product support and sales.
- Lead and inspire the Inisoft people to produce innovative products, provide excellent customer service.
- Be responsible for setting and tracking the Inisoft budget.
- The role will have a strong emphasis on software sales, and you must have the ability to think on your feet to suggest creative solutions to new and existing clients. Your role will involve
- Recruiting new partners to sell and distribute our products.
- Managing relationships with our existing partners
- Preparing quality proposals and respond to RFPs
- Preparing for, and delivering demos for opportunities
- Supporting our partners with their sales activity, and work these opportunities.
- Working closely with our parent company, Kura on joint bids.