Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Your Next Role is Just a Click Away!
Tailored to You
Our in-house recruitment team is committed to finding the right role for you. If you have previous Customer Service experience and a can-do attitude, our team is here to tailor the process to your unique skill set. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about your experience, where you're based, and your contact details to speak to the team or give the team a call on 0141 378 3112.
All roles offer supported training and mentorship to ensure you are successful in your role. Contact us today!
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Job Title: Learning and Development Trainer
Location: Glasgow, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Training Team as a Kura Trainer.
As part of this role you will be required to deliver people who are engaged, developed, empowered and growing. This will be achieved by, designing an maintaining effective training material, delivering and embedding the end-to-end training for all employees to junior management level. Training delivery covers new-hire induction, client product and process, soft skills, management development and technical skills.
You will also be required to -
- Manage groups of delegates to ensure training is learned and effectively displayed in an operational environment
- Maintain accurate training records and continuously improve the effectiveness of the delivery of our learning programmes based upon delegate feedback
- Drive continuous improvement within L&D making changes and recommendations to ensure our material is best in class
- Assist in the implementation and measurement of the L&D strategic plan
- Work closely with the Operational Management team to identify training needs and define which learning programmes will maximise the effectiveness and engagement of our people
- Co-ordinate L&D activity within the account, where required liaising with stakeholders to ensure operational delivery is not impacted and training space is managed effectively
- Identify and implement strategic learning interventions which positively impact KPIs
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
- Where required attend client update meetings to give updates on training performance and specific interventions as well as future plans
- Deliver additional duties as directed by Learning & Development Specialists and/or L&D Managers
- Act as an ambassador for Kura and our people processes. Champion our values & 10X actively promoting both in day to day interactions.
This is a permanent full-time role as a Senior Operations Manager in our Mount Edgecombe, South Africa office. The role is on-site.
If you have experience in Operational and commercial performance metrics across a project through the management of a group of Operations and Team Managers, ultimately delivering revenue, gross margin and all KPIs while driving and developing an effective sales culture, then this role is for you. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Achieve all operational KPIs across a project to ensure contractual obligations are met as a minimum including (but not limited to) sales performance, delivery of hours, auditory/compliance requirements and customer satisfaction targets
- Ensure internal revenue budget targets and revenue growth targets are exceeded by accurate forecasting, analysing and reporting on financial performance and identifying areas for growth
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship at operational levels ensuring high levels of Client Satisfaction
- Lead, develop, motivate and coach Operations and Team Managers enabling them to lead and manage their Team Managers and Advisors to deliver a superior level of sales and a high quality of service.
- Partner with HR to analyse Employee Satisfaction feedback and develop strategic plans to minimise attrition and absence and maximise engagement across the project by building a fun and rewarding environment
- Forecast and plan recruitment activity by co-ordinating communication between various internal departments including Resource Planning, HR, Recruitment and Training, thus ensuring staffing levels are continually met across the project
- Analyse results across the project to identify areas for improvement and work with Continuous Improvement function to create plans to deliver improvement requirements
- Ensure knowledge is kept fully up-to-date in relation to competitor activity and industry regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain a strong sales culture and performance driven working environment
- Communicate effectively with the team to create and maintain a motivated and challenged workforce
- Work with Client Engagement teams to prepare and present monthly and quarterly client business reviews and KURA executive report
This is a permanent full-time role as an Operations Manager in our Mount Edgecombe, South African office. The role is on-site.
If you have experience in operational and commercial performance metrics across your business stream through the management of Team Managers, ultimately delivering revenue, gross margin and all KPIs while driving and developing an effective culture, then this role is for you. The role includes the following responsibilities:
• Achieve all operational KPIs across the business stream to ensure contractual obligations are met as a minimum including (but not limited to) delivery of hours, auditory/compliance requirements and customer satisfaction targets
• Manage the day-to-day client relationship at operational levels ensuring high levels of Client Satisfaction
• Lead, develop, motivate and coach Team Managers enabling them to lead and manage their Advisors to deliver a superior level of service.
• Partner with HR to analyse Employee Satisfaction feedback and develop strategic plans to minimise attrition and absence and maximise engagement by building a fun and rewarding environment
• Analyse results to identify areas for improvement and work with Continuous Improvement function to create plans to deliver improvement requirements
• Create and maintain a strong performance driven working environment
• Communicate effectively with your team to create and maintain a motivated and challenged workforce
• Work with Client Engagement teams to prepare and present monthly and quarterly client business reviews and KURA reports
• Compile commission reports
Job Title: Kura Coach (Team Leader)
Location: Mount Edgecombe, South Africa
Kura are looking for an experienced KURA COACH to join our team in Mount Edgecombe!
As the UK’s largest independent outsourcing company, we create opportunities for development and progression throughout our business. We offer an industry leading salary and benefits package, a well-developed recognition programme, and loyalty awards for tenure.
Our unique approach to coaching and learning has been designed in line with our vision to be Unrivalled in Developing People, and we work with every person in our business to provide opportunities that meet their personal needs and objectives.
We value diversity in our business and unite our people under our shared values:
Vulnerability: We bring our true selves to work.
Curiosity: We ask questions.
Learning We seek feedback.
Courage: We call it out in the moment.
Accountability: We know it's always down to us.
Our values determine how we work together and reach our goal of helping people #CrossTheBridge--that is, go from focusing on the "things and stuff" of business to People and Behaviours. We believe that by developing our people, we know they'll reach their goals.
Kura: It's about people!