Kura are a leading UK based outsourcing business with a vision to be Unrivalled in Developing People across all organisations. Our philosophy is to help people cross the bridge.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our management team in Sunderland, where you will be responsible for managing a sales and service campaign, within Utilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving all operational KPIs across all accounts project including sales performance, delivery of hours, auditory/compliance requirements and customer satisfaction targets
- Ensuring internal revenue budget targets and revenue growth targets are met
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship at account manager level
- Leading, developing, motivating and coaching Team Managers
- Partnering with HR to analyse Employee Satisfaction feedback to minimise attrition and absence and maximise engagement
- Forecasting and planning recruitment ensuring staffing levels are met across all accounts
- Analysing results across the contract to identify areas for improvement and working with Continuous Improvement function to create plans to deliver improvement requirements
- Ensuring knowledge is kept fully up-to-date in relation to competitor activity and industry regulatory requirements
- Creating and maintaining a strong sales and service culture and performance driven working environment
- Communicating effectively with the team to create and maintain a motivated and engaged workforce
- Working with Client Engagement teams to prepare and present monthly and quarterly client business reviews and KURA executive reports