Our Client a leading Insurance company in the world focused on delivering excellent customer service
At Kura, we’re creating a culture where our People Managers spend the majority of their time coaching & developing their team. This role is unique in that you will be flexible in spending a majority of your time supporting and getting to know your people, delivering high performance and a superior level of customer service.
Manage the performance of the team and individual members through;
- Regular coaching, call monitoring and feedback
- Completion of one to one reviews
- Delivery of regular team meetings and daily briefs
- Ensuring all individual team members have a complete understanding of KPIs, goals and objectives
- Ensuring personal development plans are in place for each advisor
- Rewarding good performance
- Addressing under performance in a timely and appropriate manner through improvement plans and/or disciplinary procedures (in conduction with HR)
- Analysing and action upon Employee Engagement feedback to maximise team productivity and motivation and minimise absence and attrition
- Analyse, interpret, present and act upon complex data maximising MI reporting systems to proactively drive and achieve team targets.
- Handle customer calls and complaints escalated from advisors, ensuring superior customer experience is achieved.
- Proactively contribute to the review and improvement of systems, processes and procedures within the department.
- Keep fully up to date with technical knowledge, processes and procedures relating to the project.